Ipsy Bag (September 2013)


 I decided to get an Ipsy subscription after I spotted a photo on Instagram and it took awhile to get off the wait list but today I received my first bag!




I like the bag. It's cute and I've been digging blue lately so very fitting.

And for the inside goodies...


It contains:

  • Full-sized NYX eye shadow in "Golden Poppy"
  • Two pairs of Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
  • It's So Big Mascara (sample-sized tube)
  • Star Looks full-sized kohl eye pencil in "Obsidian"
  • Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in "Rose Romance"
Let's get a closer look:



I own a couple of NYX shadows and I like them a lot so I was very happy to see a full-sized shadow. Hopefully it wears nicely... Sometimes those yellows are a bit tricky.


I love trying eye products and I especially love trying ones I get samples for because eye creams and the like can be so pricy. Looking forward to seeing if these deliver any results.


Always like to try new mascaras and I've never tried this one before. It's a small, sample-sized tube with 0.14 fl oz of product.



I've never heard of "Star Looks" before but this is a nice, full-sized kohl eyeliner pencil. I hate buying eyeliner so it's a plus to get one in my bag. I tend to have trouble with pencil eyeliners but we shall see.


And finally, a Pop Beauty lip crayon (full-sized).

All in all... Nice! At $10/month it's a nice little haul and a cute bag. I'm happy with it.

If there's anything you'd like me to review closer, let me know! Anyone else an Ipsy subscriber?

No comments:

Post a Comment