Benefit "Hervana" Powder

I've been a big fan of Benefit's Coralista blush for a long time now and when I saw Hervana, I knew it was something I wanted. Stat.


I find the the way Benefit does blush--in boxes--to be very appealing. I like that there's no fall out when you're swiping your brush.




It comes with a little brush and a mirror inside the top. I actually don't mind these brushes either. I know the quality of brushes that come with a product is sometimes questionable and while these aren't amazing, I find them to be soft enough and usually use them because it's so convenient.


Love the swirl of colors... Isn't it pretty?


Finger swatches of darker and lighter colors.


And an arm swatch... This is very subtle on me as you can tell. I had to build the powder to get the heavy swatch and then next to it (to the left), and I'm not sure how noticeable it even is, is a blended out swatch. I like subtle blushes a lot, actually. It's better for me to have one you need to build a little than a highly-pigmented one that I make a mess with.


And lastly, here is a shot of the powder after a swirling of the brush and my fingers... The colors stay separately intact.

Did anyone pick up this blush? It's available at Sephora and on Benefit's site. It costs $28.

No comments:

Post a Comment