MAC So Supreme Lipsticks in "Sweet Grenadine" and "Candy Apple" with Swatches


A couple of the lipsticks from MAC's So Supreme collection grabbed my eye. I purchased "Sweet Grenadine" and "Candy Apple."


Candy Apple is there on the left and Sweet Grenadine on the right. Candy Apple is what I think of as a dusty plum and Sweet Grenadine is a bright orange shade. It may look a bit scary in the tube but it doesn't wear so neon-orange at all. Check out the swatch...


They have a nice shine to them and despite some negative things I heard about the wear, wear well on my lips. They add a bit of shine and look very nice--no enhancing of lip flaws or anything like that. Sometimes MAC lipsticks do that to me but these do not.

Sweet Grenadine is a wearable bright shade and Candy Apple is lovely in its own right but a bit more toned down, obviously.

Did you buy anything from this collection? Thinking about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment