Bioré Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser


I bought this cleanser only because I couldn't find my regular. I haven't used Bioré products in a long time but I liked that it seemed simple.


And simple it is. There's not a ton going on here--just a cleanser that does its job and does it well.

It comes out as a gel and I would need to rub my hands together (or at least this is what I preferred to do) to work up a lather before using it on my face. When I didn't do this, it felt a bit like I was just moving product around on my skin but with the lather, it felt like it was grabbing onto the dirt and makeup and oil and washing it away.

There is no scent. After rinsing, my skin felt clean and there is no over-drying. It really just felt like it was returning my skin back to normal after a day of heat, makeup and humidity. It says it "balances" and it does feel that way--taking you back to where you should be.


While using this, I think I only got one breakout and that was my fault for sleeping in my makeup. It definitely made me feel like I was helping my skin with this instead of stripping it down.

I'm onto a different product to try but I would buy this again. The 6.77 fl oz bottle is about eight bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment