Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in "Showy"


First off, I love lip crayons/color sticks/whatever you want to call them. Secondly, I was drawn to the idea of a "matte balm" with some color... And actually these pack a more powerful color punch than I expected so I was happily surprised.


It looks like a typical lip crayon under the lid.


Doesn't it look smooth and pigmented? It goes on very smooth and creamy but feels super lightweight--like a lip balm. I am very impressed by the airy texture and lightweight when you see how pigmented the color is:


So nice and smooth and bold. It feels sort of healthy on the lips. It has that menthol-ish balm scent and always gives my lips a little bit of a tingle. Maybe it's just me.

I would buy more of these. I picked mine up at at Target for $6.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment